What You Will Do
The Store Manager provides leadership, direction, and development to the store staff and successfully executes company strategies to ensure a consistent pinnacle brand experience in one of our stores. The primary responsibilities of the Store Manager are to determine and maintain optimal staffing levels, recruit, hire, educate, and motivate a team of brand advocates who in turn create a consistent best in class customer experience that aligns with our brand’s purpose and values. They are responsible for setting the example for customer engagement and selling for their team. They are responsible for maximizing store profitability by controlling expenses, protecting company assets, and by ensuring that store standards and processes for customer care, merchandising, operations, sustainability, and community participation are consistent and well executed.
Sales and Profitability :
- Maximizes store sales and achieves store sales goals.
- Measures and monitors sales progress and results against key targets. Leads an environment of productivity by ensuring store staff has the knowledge and skills to meet store goals for sales and customer engagement. Manages labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and profitability.
- Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns quickly. Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand experience.
- Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by recognising and rewarding teams’ successes. Ensures that store team is an active brand ambassador within the community through proactively seeking opportunities to engage with the customers and support or participate in community initiatives outside the four walls of the store.
- Supports store marketing events and grows relationships in the community to generate brand awareness and drive traffic.
- Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer service and engagement, brand identity, product knowledge, and operations. Monitors, evaluates, and executes training programs.
- Organizes and leads store staff meetings in accordance with brand expectations. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely information, coaching, and feedback that enables their success and growth.
- Ensures that all company and store policies and procedures are followed and that the store meets all store audit requirements.
- Creates and manages store schedules to ensure they support the needs of the business within the allotted labor allowance.
Ensures the visual merchandising standards for the store are met. Implements floor-sets and merchandising directives.