The ideal candidate will be a continuing student in a Tertiary College / University or a recent graduate from College or University.
We are an equal and fair employer
- To create awareness to the students fraternity of the available students internship opportunities through Internship Connect Africa (ICA)
- To enroll students to ICA(Internship Connect Africa) internships opportunities portal.
- To proactively build students relationships with Internship Connect Africa.
- To carry out one on one activations to the interested students and register them into the ICA portal.
- Must be a continuing student in a tertiary college or university in Kenya or a recent graduant not more than a year after graduating.
- Must be a person with good interpersonal skills.
- Must have Good communication skills
- Must have good sales and marketing Prowess
- If one is applying for a position in a given region they must ensure they reside in the given region. Eg. If you are applying for the Eldoret position you must be a resident of Eldoret or its environs.
- There will be a basic monthly retainer salary of KSH. 13000 plus commissions and any other basic allowances as may be provided by the employer
AVAILABLE POSITIONS PER REGION.
- NAIROBI - 30 Positions.
- MOMBASA - 5 Positions
- MACHAKOS - 3 Positions
- MERU - 3 Positions
- ELDORET - 3 Positions
- NAKURU - 3 Positions
- EMBU - 3 Positions
- KERICHO - 3 Positions
- KISUMU - 3 Positions
- KISII - 3 Positions
- KAKAMEGA - 3 Positions
- GARISA - 3 Positions
- THIKA - 3 Positions
- NYERI - 3 Positions
- MURANGA - 3 Positions
- KITALE - 3 Positions