Our client provides health insurance services around the world. They are passionate about helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. They started over 200 years ago and have continued to innovate and expand ever since. They focus on the unique needs of Intergovernmental (IGO) and Non-governmental (NGO) organizations, as well as the needs of multinationals in Europe and Africa.
Your role includes:
- Building and maintaining a solid in depth knowledge of your process
- Actively work in the production environment in order to keep your operational knowledge up to date.
- Being an expert user of any of the used tools within the team and/or any of the partner set-ups in place
- Being the organizational ambassador for your knowledge area within your own team and across the wider organization. You are the go to person in case of questions on your area of expertise.
- In that role, being able to represent the Process / Organisation in (enterprise wide) projects, stakeholder meetings, or act as a relationship manager towards some of our (internal/external) strategic partners or act as a trainer.
- Being proactive in identifying improvement/enhancement opportunities and be active in seeking and sharing ideas for innovation in business processes.
- Striving to provide excellent service to our members and clients
- Playing an active role in a culture of continuous improvement
- Taking ownership of any escalated cases and providing updates to the Supervisor on any issues
- Taking ownership of solving any issues (if applicable) in your area of expertise
- Proactively addressing and/or escalating any risks
- Developing/maintaining proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service.
- Strong performance track record
- International mind-set, with holistic and able to work remotely with peers across locations
- 5 years of insurance industry experience
- Good communication skills, and knowledge of Window tools, e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Windows
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives within your own process
- Action-orientated problem-solving attitude
- Able to seek out best practice in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive issues
- Accountability – assume ownership for achieving personal results and collective team goals