Our client provides health insurance services around the world. They are passionate about helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. They started over 200 years ago and have continued to innovate and expand ever since. They focus on the unique needs of Intergovernmental (IGO) and Non-governmental (NGO) organizations, as well as the needs of multinationals in Europe and Africa.
- You will act as people manager and motivate your team on a daily basis to give the best of themselves in order to help our customers
- Accountable to follow up the daily productivity of the team and to take corrective actions if the targets are not reached.
- Accountable to follow up the daily inventory of claims that have been received by the team, set the correct priorities and follow up that the team processes these claims based upon these priorities.
- Accountable to follow up the quality of the processed claims. Align with the Quality Audit Team to get a good view on the results for your team. Share best practices within the team and implement additional controls or actions to bring the quality to the agreed upon level.
- Play an active role during the implementation of new systems or processes. Manage the impact towards the team and act as an ambassador to make sure your team is set up for success and willing to embrace the new change.
- Help to develop your team members. Provide them coaching and support them in their individual growth path.
- Conduct performance reviews of your team members. Have open conversations with them concerning their strengths and development opportunities. Set in place action plans to help team members to reach their full potential.
- Report toward the Admin Team Manager and help him/her to have full ownership on the Admin process. Help him/her to coherently transfer the Admin vision towards the teams and act as back-up of the Team Manager in case of absence or other priorities.
- Play an active role in the production of the Admin team by processing claims yourself. Around 50% of the workload of this function is still linked to actively process claims in order to stay fully aware of the Admin process.
- Reach out to Admin Supervisors in different locations in order to share knowledge and manage the overall workload across the different locations of the organisation in Africa. Actively participate to put the “One Organisation” vision in place within Admin.
- Align with the Subject Matter Experts within the Admin or Claims process in case inefficiencies in the process are detected and assess how we can mitigate those.
- Be involved in the hiring of new team members and make sure they are set up for success. Take ownership of their training plan and introduction to the systems and processes.
- Proficient in written and spoken Business English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools. Other IT tools are considered an asset.
- International mind-set. Open to work in a global company and connect with people across the globe.
- Ability to connect with people and build strong relationships
- Excellent organizational skills in order to plan, prioritize and coordinate tasks in an efficient way
- Strong customer focus and ability to transfer this to the team
- Ability to assess a problem, define the root cause and drive the implementation of a solution
- Experience in and passion for coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals and the team.
- A growth mind-set with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Competency to build a team and create an atmosphere of positive collaboration, innovation and creative problem-solving among the team members
- Strong decision maker.