REPORTS TO: Head - After Sales.
• Grow the spare parts business and ensure FY ABT is achieved as per target.
• Ensure aged inventory reduction for each FY as per requirement.
• Staff development: ensure staff development is carried out as per required set target.
• Prepare timely and quality reports for the functional reporting lines
• Achieve fill ratio of parts to the workshop and counter sales.
• Ensure network development across the country to enhance spare parts sale.
• Manage stock levels delivery times & transport costs.
• Managing of spare parts and warehouse.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Managing workshop parameter to improve CSI.
• Effectively manage workshop team to achieve saleable man hour.
• Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assign to them.
• Manage branch working capital in conjunction with the Financial Controller; Control inventory and debtors as per company policy
• Follow up debtors on a regular basis to maximize payment collection for workshop repairs.
• Develop Tata Network in Mombasa to improve revenue
• Institute mechanisms to improve on same day delivery in the workshop.
• Improve vehicle through bay/day.
• Ensure timely and quality reporting through the INCADEA system.
• Improve workshop performance through effective reporting and communication.
• Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality.
• Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager.
• Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
• 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
• Degree or Masters in Business field, Mechanical Engineering, Sales and Marketing, ICT literate, Supply Chain Management or related field.
• A person who has handled service business independently
• Descent knowledge of automobile spare parts and computer literacy (Mandatory).
• A Person who has hunger for new challenges and capable of bringing new business opportunities will have advantage.
• A Person from Mombasa coastal region is preferred but other candidates who would like to relocate unconditionally can apply for the role
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter. Closing date for receiving applications is 30/01/2020.