- Diploma in civil/electrical/mechanical engineering is required.
- 5+ Yrs of work experience in construction industry is required.
workers, subcontractors and work activities.
2. Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
3. Assessing and managing safety hazards.
4. Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
5. Carrying out regular inspections.
6. Helping project managers to plan the work programme.
7. Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
8. Completing records for site reports.
9. The ability to work well with others (in particular, establishing and maintaining good employee relationships) is essential