Roles and responsibilities
- Team management responsibilities for DSA and SA, ensuring that the correct number is always at the field
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results.
- Stock management in liaison with the RSM
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Ensure that the allocated work is properly distributed to all the team members and is executed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the department’s productivity is maximized to the required standards and the pre-defined KPI’s, performance targets and standards are achieved in accordance with the business plan.
- Monitor and report progress on performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action. Ensure that personal targets and deadlines are met.
- Provide support and assistance for team members to assist in the development of their skills and knowledge and identifying campaign training requirements.
- Provide regular coaching and training on new and existing products and changes to any processes.
- Conduct regular quality assessments and coaching; offering constructive feedback, which will include QA feedback sessions and continuously developing quality.
- Prepare daily individual performance activity reports, incident logs and shift planners to ensure that the statistics are well interpreted to meet the required business standards.
- Recognize & celebrate team & individual accomplishments & exceptional performance.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be requested, from time to time, by immediate Manager.
- Promote team work, optimize and maximize personal and team potential and encourage staff development.
A Diploma in a relevant field
Other Job Specifications
- IT literacy in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Great attention to detail and feedback skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Fast learner with ability to break down complex information into simple concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player with a passion for ensuring an excellent user experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a BTL agency