- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures
- Keep current on pulse of the guests, constantly seeking opportunities to follow-up on their experience
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to deliver the company experience.
- Develop and implement strategies and practices that support employee engagement.
- Create the restaurant’s experience for guests in the assigned food and beverage outlets
- Coordinate the set-up of restaurants and lounge areas in accordance with the restaurant’s standards
- Confirm daily specials and new menu additions with the Chef.
- Manage the food and beverage service provided in each outlet; coach employees on effective service techniques.
- Inspect restaurants and lounge areas on an ongoing basis and take appropriate action on emerging issues
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants
- Schedule, coordinate and attend daily food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members as per Hotel Standards.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day
- Ensures new products are executed properly following roll-out
- Ensures product quality and great service
- Effectively forecasts restaurant needs
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change
- Diploma in food production and beverage
- 3 yrs experience