1. Supervise all Staff allocated.
2. In charge of marketing and promotions in the supervisory area.
3. Ensure smooth operations of the branches.
4. Monitor daily Enrollment, Training and coordinate testing of students.
5. Gives input regarding new and innovative ways of marketing to the target customers.
6. Ensure targets are met by the branches.
7. Ensure all the branches in the supervisory area are licensed and compliant with the Government regulations.
8. Ensure punctuality of all the staff and optimize their productivity
9. Be up-to-date on the changing needs and expectations of customers and continuously think of improvement techniques.
10. Consistently ensures high quality of customer service in all areas to respond to complaints and taking appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied customers into loyal customers.
11. Handle complaints and solve problems in the region.
12. Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly report for the region.
13. Advise the management on the issues affecting the region.
14. Manage and maintain Company properties in the branches.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Proven experience as a supervisor of a reputable organization.
- Ability to supervise 30 staff members and above.
- Proven ability in planning and marketing.
- Proven experience in management of a driving school or related training institution.
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing environment.
- Excellent computer literacy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in NTSA/ Traffic Act.