The role is largely administrative in that they facilitate information gathering from the supply chain by liaising with suppliers via email.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities Include:
- Gathering compliance data from our clients’ supply chains
- Preparing routine and complex written correspondence
- Liaising with suppliers via email to gather information, assist with requests, and confirm the receipt of documents
- Liaising with suppliers via email to validate contacts on behalf of clients for compliance matters
- Conducting routine data entry using the computer
- Using employer’s proprietary software to search, track, and enter information for clients
- Using a performance tracking tool to consistently and accurately monitor activities and metrics
- Follow guidance set out by corporate security policies and standards
- Ensure departmental security processes and procedures are followed where applicable
This is an overall summary and is not totally inclusive, all members of the Eldotec team are asked to contribute in many different ways to ensure priorities are met.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Your Knowledge, Abilities and Experience
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree, Higher diploma from recognized learning institution or Diploma
- Minimum one (1) year related work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, primarily in English however proficiency in additional languages would be an asset.
- Computer proficiency using MS Office Suite and Google Applications
- Dedicated and hardworking with the ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business environments and protocols
- Self-starter with strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to assigned deadlines
- Talented problem solver who is a fast learner, self-motivated and willing to go an extra mile
- Ability to exercise a high level of professionalism and good judgment when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong customer service skills and focus
ELDOTEC Consultancy Services Ltd is an Eldoret based Kenyan incorporated company. Eldotec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Assent Compliance Inc (Canada). Learn more about us on www.eldotecservices.com This position will be based in Eldoret, so please keep that in mind when you submit your application.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly submit your application quoting the job title on the email subject (Supplier Operations Coordinator) along with an updated CV with email and telephone contacts of three professional referees.
ELDOTEC Consultancy Limited does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ELDOTEC Consultancy Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will need to fulfil the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.