1) Overall architecture design, solution design, topic planning, and report writing of the Smart City project;
2) Provide smart city solution support for the government, campus, and enterprise customers, including customer communication, requirement survey, analysis, planning, and design.
3) Architecture design and system integration for subsystems of smart cities from the perspectives of system architecture (SA) and system engineering (SE);
4)Collect data about the development of the international smart city industry, analyze policies.
2. Job requirements:
1) More than five years of experience in smart city solution design. Have 1-2 aspects of network, IT, smart transportation, smart government, smart campus, big data, and cloud computing as the main work experience.
2) Rich experience in overall planning and solution design for large-scale smart city construction projects and serve as the main owner.
3) Be familiar with IT, IP, Cloud, and IoT technologies and products. Experience in large-scale project implementation is preferred.
4) Have rich experience in government or construction industry projects. Have experience in building planning, city brain, and smart community. Be able to work under pressure.
3. Education requirements:
bachelor degree or above is preferred. The profession of Intelligent building, urban planning,
information system engineering, computer applications, software engineering,
communications engineering is preferred.