Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop individual project plan for each client implementation, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
- Continuously communicate with the client program manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
- Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
- Provide training to client during implementation.
- Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work
- Escalate issues on time to the supervisor or any other manager
Skills Soft Skills
- Ability to manage
- Up-to-date with current trends in technology
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Customer service and Public relation skills
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- General Business processes analysis, interpretation and modeling skills.
- Deep understanding of the systems concept including the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Server technologies: Microsoft SQL Server database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, 3-tier Implementation, Web servers, etc.
- Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, firewalls, etc.
- Excellent documentation Skills Additional
Applications should be made by end of business Friday 22nd February 2019. Department: