- Implement, configure, administer and support of IT applications.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining of written company Policies and Procedures as required.
- Gather, analyse, document and prioritise technology business requirements
- Develop, alone or in teams, software applications for the business
- Continuously monitor all running business softwares to identify, correct, all security vulnerabilities, bugs, breaches and other non-optimal occurrences.
- Ensure that new software integration into our systems meets functional requirements and system compliance.
- Build custom reports and dashboards to support management decision making.
- Implement IT Helpdesk system and devices remedial measures to reduce recurrence of issues through training of users, among other measures.
- Ensure there is adequate and verified backups of all company data, softwares and licenses.
- Ensure that all company data and softwares comply with all legal and business policy requirements.
- Respond to and resolve support requests from software users in 24/7 basis
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or in equivalent field.
- Database management: Certification in modern database systems and techniques e.g MySQL & MS SQL
- System Administration: Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) or equivalent certifications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in system administration and/or software development
- Experience on both windows
- Experience in training and supporting end users