- Tasting tea, evaluation and reporting
- Negotiating, Selling by auction or private treaty
- Assessing market needs and advising producers on the appropriate quality requirements and manufacturing standards.
- Maintaining good public relations with all stakeholders
- Contribute in the preparation of overall market strategy.
- Meeting Company Set targets for tea tasting schedule.
Qualifications for the job
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Food Science or equivalent.
- Must be IT proficient.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must have good oral and written skills.
- Should be of age 26 – 32 years.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in tea manufacturing.
- Must have a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be willing to travel long distances to work away from the office.
- Must demonstrate good leadership and team spirit skills.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.