MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- This position is responsible for teaching and supervision of students, overall enhancing student learning outcomes.
- The role and responsibilities are briefly listed below.
- Relate the educational objectives of the school to instructional practices that yield the highest standards of student learning outcomes.
- Recognise and seek alternative learning solutions for students with behavioural or learning difficulties.
- Oversee the evaluation of existing programmes and practices, curriculum content and piloting of experimental programmes.
The candidate should have:
- A degree in education.
- A thorough understanding of British curriculum
- A minimum of 5 years of overall experience in teaching British curriculum.
- TSC registration (preferred)