Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Participating in curriculum development and review
- Organizing lesson plans and teaching resources for learning programs.
- Participating in recruitment of students& marketing the institute.
- Setting, moderating, administering and marking examinations.
- Supervising students in both classroom and lab/Kitchen setups.
- Providing guidance and counseling to students.
- Participating in the development and review of procedures, policies and standards
- Maintaining proper student’s records throughout training
- Participating in the development and review of curricula for departmental programs
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Diploma or Degree
- At least 2 years work experience in teaching, assessing and mentoring.
- Good communication and counseling skills
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the position. Include your current remuneration, testimonials and give full contact details of 3 referees.