- Prepare lesson plans, lesson notes, timetables, schemes of work and maintain academic standards in the school to ensure that the syllabus is covered in time for evaluation;
- Ensure consistency and improvement in curriculum delivery through teamwork and collaborative planning;
- Serve as a role model and maintain learner discipline to create a conducive environment for learning;
- Provide guidance and counseling services to learners to instill norms and values for harmonious co-existence;
- Ensure safety and health of learners;
- Ensure cleanliness of the school compound and tidiness of learners;
- Engage learners in curricular and co-curricular activities so as to identify, nurture and develop talents;
- Organize remedial actions to support learners with performance gaps.
- Must hold a P1 Certificate and Teacher Service Commission registration. (a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in education will be an added advantage)
- Must be ICT literate
- Must have served Teacher or have had progressive teaching experience for Three (3) years.
- Must have been registered as a teacher and in possession of a valid Teaching Certificate;
- Must have attended seminars and training and have good understanding and knowledge on the implementation and delivery of CBC.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
applicants should submit by email their application letter, CV, copies of their
certificates and testimonials demonstrating how their experience fits the
position and quoting their current and
expected salary (this is a requirement)so as to be received on or before Friday 15th
November 2019 addressed to;
Board of Management
Ridges Presbyterian School – Membley
P.O. Box 1428 – 00232,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“RIDGES PRESBYTERIAN SCHOOL MEMBLEY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”