Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Parts Warehouse Manager.
The ideal candidate Must have prior experience working in a Technical (Engineering) Sector.
- Ensure that parts received and issue procedure is followed by parts team
- Random check with invoice and physical
- Ensure the inventory and stock levels are anticipatory yet not in excess.
- Random check on stock count and accuracy and ensure full parts consumption before end of life
- Ordering plan of spares preparation and carrying out and ensuring ordering cycle for optimum conditions.
- Minimize order to delivery lead time.
- Ensure that you are up to date with the vendors both international and local
- Ensure customer relationship is maintained and ensure team meets defined KPIs
- Maximize profit through effective operation of the parts department
- Create market awareness of genuine spare parts and brand building
- Ensure all stores personnel and suitably trained and well equipped to perform their duties
- Develop, implement and maintain operational policies and procedures
- Approve all store records and documents
- Identify the storage of materials / goods labels on each item
- Protect company confidential and proprietary information
- Maintain adequate safety, hygiene, security and housekeeping standards throughout the process
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Logistics and Supply Management.
- Must have experience in Imports EAC Common External Tariff documentation - hands on customs documentation and clearance of goods.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in air and sea freight forwarding, tracking and logistics.
- Excellent IT / Computer Skills.
- Ability to manager own work flow and to meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of clients (internal and external).
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth-oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driven, organized and resourceful with ability to prioritize.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 - 130,000/= Gross (Approx. 1,000 – 1,300 USD) depending on experience and qualifications
Deadline: 15th December 2018
Position Level: Lower Mid Level.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***\