Our client is an industry‐leading social enterprise that innovates aspirational products and services that increase energy access for families living in emerging markets.
Join a dynamic team driven to deliver a triple bottom line impact.
ESSENTIAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Work between technical, operations and customer care teams to ensure critical information is being coordinated
- Review and continuously improve processes and workflows to eliminate errors and improve efficiency
- Review CRM and inventory data to spot potential challenges before they become problems
- Help troubleshoot technical issues with hardware and software, and find solutions
- Clearly communicate hardware and software development needs to U.S. based development team and local management
- Manage maintenance and upgrade plans for meter, testing and field hardware
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multi-faceted, multi-disciplined teams and programs independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to mentor and motivate project teams
- Strong critical thinking ability being able to identify problems and find solutions
- Ability to interact well with staff and management to solve problems.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think ahead - anticipate and solve problems before they arise
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent Excell
- Ability to operate under minimum supervision
- Willingness to work odd hours due to time difference communication
- A certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Expert level of proficiency at Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Computer Science background
- Minimum 5 years of experience
JOB LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya