- Participation in the turnover development of the ruminants’ sector in Kenya in close collaboration with the CEVA Representative – Kenya.
- Training and technical assistance to users of CEVA’s ruminants’ products, on a day to day basis in farms, ranches and farming institutions.
- Training of Veterinary and Veterinary paraprofessional on matters in line with the organizations objectives.
- Promotion of ruminants’ products in the rural communities
- Follow-up of the field tests and carry out demonstrations on proper animal husbandry and product use.
- Organization, management and animation of working groups of the ruminants’ sector in Kenya
- Meetings with stakeholders in ruminant breeding.
- Consultant shall maintain and foster the good reputation of CEVA within the scope of the services rendered.
- Providing such advice and information relating to the services as CEVA may reasonably request from time to time.
- Communicating with various third parties on behalf of CEVA on matters related to the scope of activities.
- Degree in veterinary medicine or closely related discipline.
- At least one year of field experience with pastoralists.
- Strong verbal & written communication, inter personal & customer service skills
- Good time management and ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Possess initiative, be able to plan and prioritize roles and have attention to detail
- A working awareness and consciousness of quality
- A team player with attention to detail and follow up
Compensation: Renumeration to based on level of skills and negotiation. It’s however an attractive package.