The ideal candidate must have experience selling electronics such as UPSs, meter
boards, switchboards, control panels and sockets. Must have a BSc Electrical
- Ensuring you provide top class customer service as well as achieving your financial objectives.
- Researching potential customers to drive new business.
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing.
- Achieving KPI’s, call targets, and revenue targets.
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and product development days.
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work.
- Coaching, Educating and Motivating your sales executives.
- Must have a bachelor’s in degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have sales or customer facing experience.
- Must have experience selling electronics such as Meter boards, switchboards, control panels & sockets.
- Must have experience in B2B.
- Passionate, driven and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch.
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies to help serve our customer’s needs.
- Clear and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally.
- Target driven individual.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on skills and experience.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Career level: Lower mid-level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th September 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately
high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us
within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep
an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement**