Our client is the leader in managing networks
and assets in the utilities sector (including telecommunications, electricity
and water), locating retail stores using predictive analytics, as well as
finding the most efficient routes for supply chain .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- A Kenya national with a commercial or technical qualification
- Prospects include Financial Services, Telecom, Retail, and Public Sector.
- Sales cycle 3 to 6 months or longer
- Preferred Technical Degree such as engineering, chemistry
- Telecommunications experience
- Solution sales
- Long term customer engagement/account management
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th August 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.