Duties And Responsibilities
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Inside Technical Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in technical background