- Assisting the sales colleagues in technical discussions and be responsible for the technical solution/design for new customers.
- Owning the technical solution for existing customers. You will be a part of a customer team and see to that the customer benefits from the development done by us and making sure they have the optimal solution to grow their business with us.
- Act as a link between our product and sales departments, making sure that we are responsive to customer requirements and always has the best services to offer its customers.
- Manage the technical solutions delivery team to ensure value is delivered to our clients.
- Supervise the data and analytics team members to optimize the company’s data systems and pipeline architecture
- Oversee the design and infrastructure deployment for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources
- Oversee the deployment of data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity internally and to our clients
- Angle for greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT related studies
- 5 years of relevant work experience from application development and/or big data analytics.
- Hands on Fintech experience
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience with at least one of the following tools and technologies (demonstrated knowledge and usage of more than one is considered an advantage):
- Hadoop, Spark, Kafka,
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data pipeline/workflow management tools such as Azkaban and Airflow
- AWS cloud services such as EC2, EMR, RDS and Redshift
- Stream-processing systems such as Storm and Spark-Streaming
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
If you qualify for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.