Are you the next addition to our Lipa Later Family?
‘Aggressive, Agile, Ambitious’
We are aligning, recruiting and building a Team of
industry leaders and influencers who will shape the future and determine the
next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa.
We provide an autonomous working platform and
environment that breeds cohesion and team work towards the achievement of
common goals, all while creating “cool” and revolutionary products and
We seek to provide a road map to self-fulfilment and
our culture embodies tenets of support, collaboration and innovation.
What is Lipa Later?
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments.
We utilize financial inclusion
and data driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the
We are a financial life partner that makes living more affordable and everyone’s dreams come true.
Your day to day roles, future team member:
- Handle a high influx of in-bound and out-bound calls pertaining to the reconciliation and collection of delinquent accounts.
- Maintaining and running a portfolio of accounts in a way to reduce bad debt losses.
- Reviews processes to identify risk and opportunities to streamline operations, improve service and minimize losses.
- Highlights and analyses credit failures to identify ways of improving the credit approval process.
- Utilization of all available resources of systems to perform skip-tracing techniques to locate customers
- Legal, regulatory, economic and compliance.
- Graduate with at least one-year work experience preferably in a collections environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Basic Project management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in usage of debt record databases.
- A good listener.
- Aggressive and persistent personality.
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Report writing and presentation skills.