Reporting To: Team Leader
The candidate is expected to demonstrate high levels of integrity, commitment and self-drive.
• Member recruitment to the SACCO.
• Sales and marketing of SACCO’s various products and services,
• Preparation of sales reports on weekly basis.
• Identify and explore new markets and seek new opportunities
• Achieving of set sales targets.
• Gathering market information and trends on SACCO driven financial services
• Educate members on Societies policies, products and functions.
• Any other duty assigned.
• Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration, Degree an added advantage.
• Two-years work experience in direct sales.
• Worked in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
• Valid certificate of good conduct
• Ability to work with targets
• Excellent communication and planning skills to prioritize tasks.
• Able to work/learn in fast paced environment.
• Ability to develop and grow client relationships.
• Passion for Iinnovation, good communicator, go-getter and a problem solver.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae.