We are manufacturers of liquid detergents & personal care products.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Should be able to work with a CRM system preferably ZOHO.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in the telesales of detergents or at least in fast moving consumer goods-FMCG
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (especially CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- Preferably living close/near to the factory (Sapphire Business park-off Mombasa road, Mlolongo).
The qualified candidate for this position will receive a gross salary of KSH 25,000.