Responsible for generating sales for our company as well as following up on leads with the main aim of closing sales deals over the phone and outside the office as well. Maintaining good customer relationships is key and will be evaluated regularly.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our products and services.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Write reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis or as per request from management.
- Must have proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Must have proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Must have good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Must have the Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Must have excellent knowledge of English and Swahili.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Must have outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Must be a diploma or degree holder in a marketing or business-related field from a reputable institution.
- Must be presentable at all times.
- Preferably ladies.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Telesales Representatives) on or before 23rd October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary
N.B: Only candidates meeting the strict