Enhance FreshFarms Africa is a startup organization in Kenya is looking for Territorial Sales Agents in the following regions:
1. Nairobi (Eastlands, Rongai, Dagoretti, Ngong and Sokimau).
2. Momobasa, and environs.
3. Kisumu and environs.
The position is subject to a monthly retainer and a commission based structure.
The person will be reporting to the Head of Sales and will be in charge of the following:
• Door to door marketing to local Venders within Locality.
• Daily acquisition of Sales Orders from Venders acquired.
• Formation of Delivery Orders and route generation
• Follow up on payments from local Venders
• Preparation of sales Reports to Supervisor on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of sales material and marketing strategy within location assigned.
• Growth and maintenance of assigned portfolio including clients’ relationship management.
• Preparation of new client visitation road-plans
• Daily Order confirmation report
• Weekly Client performance reports (checklist - viability of customer and whether they are meeting orders) • Weekly Payment reports.
Any other duties as may be reasonably directed from time to time by the Management.
1. Degree/Diploma/Certification in business or other course.
2. Knowledge of fresh produce would be beneficial.
4. Strong communication, presentation and sales skills. Must be an excellent telephone and face-to-face communicator. Confident and enthusiastic communicator essential.
5. Able to demonstrate success and experience of managing accounts, achieving genuine sales development.
Kindly note that this is a startup position and can lead to growth and development within the organization
Interested Parties should send a copy of their CV and cover letter not later than 20th February 2020.Recruitment is on a rolling Basis.