Sector: Food Industry
Location: Based in Uganda
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure ambitious target setting and monitor closely for performance.
- Coach the Field Sales force for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within his/her team.
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy in order to further build market share.
- Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set.
- Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps.
- Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per rep.
- Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned Customers.
- Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- Degree in a Business-related area.
- 2 - 3 years relevant field sales force experience
- Two years Brand Building experience is an advantage
- Two years of Trade Category Management is an advantage
- Bias for action, accountability and responsibility
- Building talent and teams with a growth mindset
- Consumer and customer focus