MING Tribe, established on June 6th 2016, was built by a group of life visionaries with extremely distinct life attitude of life collectively.
Not only is it the world leading fantasy service provider of private travel and life experience, but also a unique travel style social networking platform.
Not simply is it a dream come true broad caster, but the best choice to find the soul mate of life.
Ming Tribe initiator and fanatics are not just winners in life, but travellers of soul.
Not only do they practice themselves, but they cherish the society and people around them as well. They are proud to call themselves as "Ming family"!
MING Tribe is currently sailing from Africa, and will spread across the Amazon, the South and North Poles, Greenland, the South Slope of the Himalayas, the Pangani River, and the Space Station, as well as a great many ultimate dream of sacred places!
Welcome to join MING Tribe to open the extraordinary journey of life!
Report line: Operation Supervisor
Department: Products Customization Center – Operation Department
- Be familiar with the concept and operation flow of our products, be able to support supervisor to implement booking requirement of clients and service team members;
- Understand the requirement from sales team and provide suggestion on the itinerary details change based on actual reservation;
- Assist the service team to complete the guest reception during clients’ stay;
- Deliver itinerary information to relevant department or team members clearly and keep communicating with service team and sales team during the whole process;
- Support in negotiation and procurement, ensuring product quality and exclusive benefits;
- Constantly do research about new market information, hotels, airlines, etc, and try to establish the network, may require cold calls, visits or other possible methods;
- Have good related resources and contacts, being familiar with all kinds of outdoor activities resources;
- Support in file management of all supplier contracts;
- Any other requirement from the management level.
- Familiar with whole tourist destination in Kenya and good at integrating resources;
- Have experience in reservation or hospitality;
- Have experience serving in the wild and service industry, good service delivers;
- Have dealt with high-end customers;
- Good time management and can work under pressure and limited timeline;
- Outgoing and well organized;
- Quick learner and open mind.