Our clients’ organisation is a digital platform that enables players in the retail sector to participate efficiently and transparently by offering end-to-end visibility of products, services and payments.
Our client is a fast growing network that:
- Empowers suppliers by ensuring they have a pleasant experience and in control of their business partnerships.
- Supports business growth for retailers ensuring that inventory financing is not a ain point for their business.
- Bridge the supplier-to-retailer gap by distributing products on consignment from suppliers or manufacturers and free up your capital
The organisation is looking for a Trade Developer to work with our network of registered retail outlets in Nairobi.
The Trade Developer will be responsible for delivering volume and revenue growth from retail outlets by ensuring that retailers use the organisations platform and stock the organisations products.
This will be achieved by meeting and surpassing set monthly targets on retail outlet and revenue growth by generating primary sales orders while ensuring that subsequent re-orders are fulfilled.
The Trade Developer will also ensure that retailers use the platform and will support them by offering continuous training on the use of the system.
The desired Person should have the following qualifications and competencies:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized Institution or;
- Diploma in Business Management
- Two (2) years experience preferably in retail .
Competencies and Attributes:
- Analytical and Result oriented
- Teamwork and Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- High integrity
- Excellent customer service skills