• Execute brand activations, merchandising, POS placement, Market research.
• Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying key opportunities in listing and activations.
• Manage activation plans and execute campaigns through participation & coordination of BTL activities.
• Tackling BTL activities performance and ROI.
• Coordinate communication of price, product and pack changes.
• Manage trade marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost-efficient policies are applied.
• Coordinate activities associated with the organization participation at sponsorship events.
• Conduct periodically trade visits in coordination with the sales team.
• Provide market and product-related insights vis-a-vis the competition.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management or relevant discipline.
• 2-3 years’ experience in Trade Marketing FMCG.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in project management against set deliverables.
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
• Team player and ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
• Ability to problem-solve.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to analyse reports.
• Event management.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 80,000/= (Approx. 600 – 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th April 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***