The role holder will be expected to shape and execute the BTL product strategy for our portfolio of products. He/she will be responsible for transforming the product strategy into product delivery and will play a pivotal role in creating a seamless, consistent and engaging end-to-end consumer experience. He/she will be expected to develop and drive a strong route to market network that lead to sustainable, profitable revenue volume growth and brand visibility opportunities presented in the market for all our products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and execute the BTL go-to-market strategies and promotional plans on brand level & regional level in line with brand guidelines with the goal of enhancing brand visibility
2. Work with the marketing team to plan and execute BTL activities in the different channels, develop training material and instructing point of sales staff on key brand attributes and promotional execution Identify as well as the shoppers' profile.
3. Identifying key outlets and venues where to build close partnerships and brand building activities.
4. Plan in conjunction with the marketing team the appropriate merchandizing tools; coordinate distribution of the merchandize, track the stock and accurately forecast stock and any other special packs for the customers. Work proactively to ensure safe guarding of the merchandize and report cases of misuse.
5. Coordinate product launches and other with the marketing team the support for all new product and program launches.
6. Conduct periodically trade visits to assess new launches
implantation in key markets.
Assess launch success & track product uptake and prepare appropriate reports management use.
7. Manage the trade marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
8. Proactively obtain market feedback as well as insights and rely them to the management with recommendations that support business growth.
9. Manage and track BTL activities performance and ROI; analyses consumer trends, visibility activities, revenue performances in order to propose new strategies and activities and provide inputs into the yearly strategic & budget exercises.
QUALIFICATION FOR THE ROLE
· An undergraduate degree
· At least 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably food & beverages industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience of project management against set deliverables
· Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required
· Great interpersonal skills and team player
· Tech savvy with ability to interact on different multi-media platforms
· Ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen’
· Strong analytical abilities
· Strong interest in sports