Reports to: CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supplier Management
- Ensuring 3 Point match for supplier General Ledgers and ensuring these remain up to date
- Ensuring all expenses are booked and complete over month end cut off
- Preparing and planning supplier payments and ensuring timely payment per credit terms
- Maintaining proper filing system for all supplier documents and payments
- Ensuring monthly reconciliations of all supplier General Ledger accounts to supplier statements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/ Procurement
- CPA-K (Minimum Sec 5) or ACCA
- Minimum 3 Years as a Trade Payables accountant in a busy office environment
- Good in Reconciliations.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and work both collaboratively and independently to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with and influence individuals at all levels of the hospital
- Exceptional interpersonal and patient service communication skills
- Skilled at employing conflict resolution and service recovery strategies to resolve issues and appease patients.
- Ability to develop and drive policy
Send your Cv and credentials