Universal Corporation Ltd a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company in Kenya is keen at providing young fresh graduates from the level of Certificate, Diploma, Degree to Masters with on the job training opportunity with the objective of making them employable in the company. The Trainee Program (TPM) is a starting point for an exciting career at the Universal Corporation Ltd.
The trainee program will give the Trainee the opportunity to train under the high cGMP standards and technological Advancement.
Passionate young individuals will reap from this unique opportunity. The UCL Trainee Program Targets the highly qualified and motivated fresh graduates who are trained and skilled in areas that are relevant to the company operations both technical and general.
Under the program the trainees will be taken through a structured rotational training program under a one-year renewable term contract.
The program shall entail intensive training, monitoring and evaluation. Upon successful evaluation, the trainee shall be absorbed into the company organization structure at a specified position role.
UCL is looking for bright and well-rounded individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellectual strength with strong team work and leadership competencies.
For any candidate to be considered, the individual must demonstrate the following:
- Successful academic track record.
- Strong commitment to personal development.
- Leadership potential.
The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Trainee Program.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Age not more than 30 years of age.
- Should hold a Diploma or Degree in relevant Course
- Academic Background. Applicants with the following academic Background are encouraged to apply.
- Science Courses: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacy, Process engineering.
- Must have graduated within two years of this advertisement.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply for the UCL Trainee Program.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in the UCL Trainee Program, apply online through.