SACDEP – Kenya is a Development Organization and works in the area of Sustainable Ecological Agriculture. Currently, the Organization is working in 14 Counties in the Coast, Eastern, Central and Rift Valley Regions of Kenya. SACDEP- Kenya has its head office based in Thika town.
Applications are invited to fill in the following position: TRAINER IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Certificate or Diploma in any the
- Environmental Education.
- Forestry and Natural Resource Management.
- Tourism and tour guiding.
- Fisheries and aquaculture- Practical Management
2. Over 10 years’
experience in managing forest.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing a Trout Fish farm inside Aberdare indigenous forest
- Providing training in Trout Fish farming, forest management, Environment and nature Conservation
- Organizing and running short distance hikes to provide learning and exposure to organized groups and school parties.
Applications to be accompanied by a C.V and indicating, current salary to reach the undersigned on or before WEDNESDAY 19th July 2019. If you do not hear from us by 15th September 2019, kindly consider your application unsuccessful