Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing with energy management and briquette manufacture.
It seeks to fill the following position:
Transport and Logistics Officer
- Achieving required targets.
- Assist with coordinating transport within the organization.
- Assist to coordinate transport of raw material material needed to the plant.
- Assist to develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines.
- Assist to support inventory management consisting of reconciling and maintaining of raw material inventory
- Assist with transportation schedules to sister plants.-
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications will have an added advantage
- Bachelors/Diploma or ‘O’ Level qualification
- Transport and Logistics related diploma holders are advantaged
- Previous experience working in a transport and logistics firm/fleet management. MUST
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 24/01/2019.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.