5. TRANSPORT OFFICER II. JOB GROUP L – 1 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise drivers in their day today duties
• Oversee booking and scheduling of vehicles
• Allocate vehicles and duties to drivers
• Prepare maintenance /repairs schedules for Vehicles
• Ensure all vehicles are kept in good conditions
• Analyze work tickets and ensure compliance
• Receive and compile motor vehicle statistics for management use
• Manage motor vehicle file registry and maintain motor vehicle fleet register
• Coordinate the ordering of new vehicles
• Vehicle insurance and licensing
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, candidate must have
a) Diploma in fleet management /motor vehicle engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Social Science from a recognized institution.
b) Having served in the grade of transport officer for two years will be an added advantage.
c) Must be computer literate
For more information on the job description, duties and responsibilities and other requirements, visit our website; www.emcassembly.go.ke.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.