Main task, duties and responsibilities which the role holder must deliver to achieve agreed objectives
- Ability to make flight quotations in the prescribed standard formats and ticketing rules and with conditions clearly defined.
- Ability to Ensure the clients are clearly given all the options available as per their destination/routing and advise them on all alternatives and cheapest rates available even when they have requested a specific airline/routing especially when the counter offer is cost effective.
- Ability to go through all the queues all the time and advise client on the status and ensure the clients are communicated/briefed on time on any flight changes i.e. schedules and lateness etc. and confirm they have understood.
- Ability to advise client on all travel requirements needed (Timatic Information) and any other information relevant to the client.
- Ability to follow ticketing rules and regulations,
- Someone familiar with special requirements of each airline MEDA/UMNR/stretcher,
- Must have a IATA diploma
- Must have 5 years’ experience
- Have worked in a IATA established firm and with busy travel agency