Report line: Operations Manager
Department: Products Customization Center – Operation Department
- Be familiar with the concept and operation flow of our products, be able to support supervisor to implement booking requirement of clients and service team members;
- Understand the requirement from sales team and provide suggestion on the itinerary details change based on actual reservation;
- Assist the service team to complete the guest reception during clients’ stay;
- Deliver itinerary information to relevant department or team members clearly and keep communicating with service team and sales team during the whole process;
- Support in negotiation and procurement, ensuring product quality and exclusive benefits;
- Negotiate with travel partners for best rates( discounted fares, special fares, commissions) to earn competitive advantage
- Record keeping for the department, clients list, contracts and contracts expire date
- Constantly do research about new market information, hotels, airlines, etc, and try to establish the network, may require cold calls, visits or other possible methods;
- Have good related resources and contacts, being familiar with all kinds of outdoor activities resources;
- Support in file management of all supplier contracts;
- Any other requirement from the management level.
- Familiar with whole tourist destination in Kenya and good at integrating resources;
- Have experience in reservation or hospitality;
- Have experience serving in the wild and service industry, good service delivers;
- Have dealt with high-end customers;
- Good time management and can work under pressure and limited timeline;
- Outgoing and well organized;
- Quick learner and open mind.
- Foreign experience and knowledge of a foreign language is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience of a well known organization and 5 star experience is essential
- Excellent customer service skills as well as business mindset
- Analytic capabilities of processes and implementation of SOPS
- Sound judgment with attention to details
- General understanding of KPI used in travel industry
- Innovation and energy with a desire to thrive the department
- Excellent Customer service etiquette
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel and hospitality management or relevant field.
MING Tribe, established on June 6th, 2016, was collectively built by a group of life visionaries with extremely distinct life attitude.
Not only is it the world leading whimsical service and consultancy provider of bespoke experience, but also it is a unique cross social network.
This is a place where dreams come true, and a place where you find your soulmate.
The ones who launched it and the ones who follow it are the winners of life, and the practitioners of soul searching.
They cultivate themselves and cherish the people around them as well as the whole society.
Sailing from Africa, MING Tribe is spreading across the Amazon, the North and South Poles, Greenland, the southern slopes of the Himalayas, the Pangani River, and the International Space Station, and other dream destinations!
Welcome to join MING Tribe to open an extraordinary journey of your life!
MING Tribe, WOW WITH YOU.