The ideal candidate must
have solid experience work with SAP ERP.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Preparation of statement of claims for liquidators
- Negotiate payment plans with customers
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary
- Preparing management and board reports
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA finalist
- Must have solid experience in SAP ERP
- Must have 3 years of experience in a busy Treasury Function
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of liquidity management
- Very strong Excel & accounting knowledge
- Good interpersonal & organization skills & analytical mind and with a keen eye for detail
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= Gross (Approx. 1,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 31st Aug 2019.
We endeavour to
make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job
board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***