About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected "KOKOpoints" inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As a Truck Driver, you will be responsible for loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner by providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
What You Will Do
- Conduct inspection of vehicles before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products according to company specifications and load manifest
- Deliver orders safely to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Fleet Supervisor, agents and dispatch team
- Unload goods cautiously as per client specifications and manifest
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Secondary School Certificate
- 5+ years of experience as a truck driver
- Demonstrated knowledge of Highway Code and Regulations
- Maintained a clean BCE-class driving license for the last 5 years
- Ability to make sound decisions at all times, including in emergency situations
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Diagnose and fix minor issues with the truck
- Awareness of the condition of the vehicle, road, and traffic
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!