right candidate should be a self-starter, adaptable, demonstrable
entrepreneurial talent and high levels of personal integrity.
TUK TUK DRIVER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting sales targets as set by the Area Sales manager by ensuring that all vendors in the appointed route are serviced daily while ensuring that the the goods supplied are of the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Ensuring that the sales vehicle, DMS handset, crates and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arises.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TUK TUK DRIVER JOB
- Must be a competent tuk tuk driver with no less than 3 years’ experience with a valid class G and F driving license.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police Service or a receipt showing recent application for one.
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Nairobi county or its environs.
- Previous working experience in sales is an added advantage.