- Participating in curriculum development and review.
- Organising lesson plans and teaching resources for learning programs.
- Participating in recruitment of students & marketing the institute.
- Setting, moderating, administering and marking examinations.
- Supervising students in both classroom and computer lab setup.
- Providing guidance and counselling to students.
- Participating in the development and review of procedures, policies and standards.
- Maintaining proper student’s records throughout training.
- Participating in the development and review of curricula for departmental programs.
- Contributing to research, publication and professional conferences and workshops.
Qualifications and Experience
· CPA section 6
· BCOM with CPA at least section 4
· Able to work on a full time basis
· 2 years teaching experience in accounts field.