Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in home science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods in home science.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
The position offers extensive opportunity for growth, a fun working environment and use of extraordinary abilities to change the world.
APPLY NOW by sending an up to date resume and cover letter.
CLOSING DATE: 5th AUGUST 2019