The Ideal Candidate;
- Excellent fluent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven track record of producing innovative content for TV and digital and launching new concepts or programmes for TV.
- Demonstrable experience of devising, implementing and seeing through programme launches/projects.
- Substantial recent and relevant full-time experience as a journalist or programme maker, both in originating material and editing the work of others and proven editorial judgement.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, and a strong organizational approach.
- Ability to write scripts in English and adapt with accuracy, clarity and style appropriate to differing audiences and forms of media.
- A demonstrable interest in working in a multimedia environment and in encouraging audience involvement.
- An understanding of the companies distinctive news agenda and a wider interest in the strategy of Talanta Institute as a whole.
To apply kindly send your CV and Application form