- Execute all visual design stages from high fidelity concepts to final hand-off to engineering.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- AIteratively improve our existing UI/UX
- You help create and maintain design systems and libraries for UI elements
- You use scribbles/wireframes/mockups to visualize ideas
- Influence storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps along with Product Managers to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines and Design Systems best practices.
- A strong drive to make the world a better place with the help of software
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as an UX/UI designer
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- A solid understanding of user experience, user research, information architecture, interaction design and UI design, user centered design process and design principles
- Problem solving and communication skills that demonstrate you know how to understand the users’ needs and can translate those needs into modern and intuitive experiences. You’re able to ask the right questions, give feedback and critique your own solutions
- Both conceptual and visual design skills
- Ability to use common design tools and services like Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision.
- Deep knowledge and interest in digital trends and cutting edge design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Advanced MS Office or Google Docs skills