REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Unit Manager will be reporting to the area’s sector manager.
- Oversee customer applications, approvals, disbursement of loans and their collection.
- Responsible for the management, operation and performance of 4G Capital Units
- Provide direct customer support and as brand ambassadors are the public face of 4G Capital
- Achieve monthly sales and collections targets while managing expenses.
- Manage Unit Staff Directly - oversee, support, develop unit staff to run a high performance 6-person team.
- Leadership and Problem Solving - Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets. Lead and Manage all unit functions, logistics and performance issues.
- Service Delivery - Deliver first rate customer service
- Relationships Building - Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
- Reporting Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Must have experience working in a financial institution
- Must have a diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills
- Must have a good performance track