Nairobi and surroundings
Times: 8:30am to 5:30 pm
Minimum 3 years experience
• Responsible for the management, operation and performance of Sterling credit ltd units.
• Oversee customer loan applications, loan approvals, loan disbursement and their collection.
• Provide direct customer support
• Be our brand ambassador of sterling credit ltd in the area.
• Achieve monthly sales and collections targets while managing expenses.
• Direct Management of Unit Staff - oversee, support, develop unit staff to run a high performance 6-person team.
• Be a Leader and a Problem Solver.
• Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
• Lead and Manage all unit functions, logistics and performance issues.
• Service Delivery - Deliver first rate customer service
• Relationships Building -Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
• Reporting Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
• Must have experience working in a financial or Microfinance institution.
• Must have a diploma or bachelor’s degree
• Must have demonstrated leadership skills
• Must have a good performance track.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision.